VCES Secrets of Eromanga
Victorian Challenge and Enrichment Series: Secrets of Eromanga has been designed for Years 3-4 high ability students. Palaeontologist and PhD Candidate, Tim Richards, from the University of Queensland will lead an exciting presentation followed by a Q&A session. The theme will be fossil clues from what was once the Eromanga inland sea. A short break will then be followed by an engaging hands-on session where students will work on a trilobite fossil sketch suited to a paleontological field journal. They will discover fascinating facts about this now extinct animal as they prepare their sketch.
- There are limited numbers of tickets available. NOTE: This is targeted for rural and regional students.
- Program Flyer
How to book your group
- Book your students into either the morning or afternoon session NOT both.
- Tickets can be booked using the link below (NOTE: one ticket is for a group of up to 25 students)
- Download and complete the attached ‘Student_details’ spreadsheet Student_details and email this through to email@example.com
After your booking is confirmed
Please download the parental invitation and student nomination forms and distribute these to the families of the students.
IMPORTANT: Cancellation Policy
- When you book you will receive an automated message from Eventbrite. Save this carefully please.
- Any cancellations need to be received in time for STEMLinc to re-sell your tickets to other teachers.
- Please use the Eventbrite confirmation email to facilitate any cancellation of your booking. That will automatically release your ticket for re-sale on our system.
|Date and Time||Ticket available||Booking link|