VCES Pterosaurs Giants of the Skies
Victorian Challenge and Enrichment Series: Pterosaurs: Giants of the Skies has been designed for Years 3-4 high ability students. Palaeontologist and PhD Candidate, Tim Richards, from the University of Queensland will lead an exciting presentation followed by a Q&A session. The theme will be Pterosaurs who were the giants of the skies flying above the Eromanga inland sea. A short break will then be followed by an engaging hands-on session where students will investigate and compare the mythological concept of a dragon with fossil evidence.
(Image: Artist’s impression of the fearsome Thapunngaka shawi. Credit: ADOBE STOCK)
- There are limited numbers of tickets available. Only ONE ticket of up to 25 high ability students per school for each event.
NOTE: This is targeted for rural and regional students.
- Program Flyer_Pterosaurs
How to book your group
- Book your students into either the morning or afternoon session NOT both.
- Tickets can be booked using the link below (NOTE: one ticket is for a group of up to 25 students)
- Download and complete the attached ‘Student_details’ spreadsheet Student_details and email this through to firstname.lastname@example.org
After your booking is confirmed
Please download the parental invitation and student nomination forms and distribute these to the families of the students.
IMPORTANT: Cancellation Policy
- When you book you will receive an automated message from Eventbrite. Save this carefully please.
- Any cancellations need to be received in time for STEMLinc to re-sell your tickets to other teachers.
- Please use the Eventbrite confirmation email to facilitate any cancellation of your booking. That will automatically release your ticket for re-sale on our system.
|Date and Time||Ticket available||Booking link|